Please excuse our appearance while we redecorate!
Hydra Wildfire ◊ May 24, 2013
We owe endless gratitude to our own citizen volunteers and the 40-45 firefighters who came from the mainland (Nafplio, Kranidi, and Trizoinias) and courageously battled all afternoon to quench a multifront fire that started around noon in Mandraki, in the area of the Mire Mare beach resort. Keep reading ...
Carnival Parade 2014
For images of the Carnival parade in Hydra Town, see the Υδρασ Πολιτεια blog where Spilios Spiliotis has posted a number of fun photos. The Greek on his page … Keep reading ...
Whether you’re new to Hydra or visited long ago or even last year, finding the perfect place to stay, based on your desires and your needs, can be difficult. If you need assistance with finding accommodation that meets specific requirements (no climb, close to town, away from it all), please don’t hesitate to ask us for help. We know where all of the various houses and hotels are located, as well as their features and quirks, and can help you make the best selection.
- March 21, 2014Spring Regatta Weekend
- March 25, 2014Independence Day
- April 5, 2014Hydra Trail Event: Downhill Race
- April 6, 2014Hydra Trail Event: Eros Mountain Trail
- April 18, 2014Good Friday | Megali Paraskavi
- April 20, 2014Easter | Pascha
- May 1, 2014Proto Mayo (First of May/Labor Day)
- June 28, 2014Miaoulia "Happening"
- August 15, 2014Assumption Day
- October 24, 2014Fall Regatta Weekend