Keresbino (~€240/night)<€300 / 2BR / Hydra Town / Sleeps 6 / Vacation House Rentals
Rental House Description
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Keresbino Hydra is ideally located at the very center of Hydra, just 150 meters away from the port. Access to the guesthouse is easy and unobstructed (no exterior steps).
Spreading over 512 square meters of land, the house is surrounded by a 400 meters long garden with orange and lemon trees, as well as a beautifully crafted marble fount and limestone pool. Secluded by a stone wall, it offers a relaxing and safe environment to both grownups and children.
Ground floor guestroom – 100m2 –for up to 6 guests
This is where the family’s possessions used to be stowed, now turned into a welcoming guestroom with the capacity to host up to 7 guests, either families or groups of friends. A serene ambient with the typical Venetian sophisticated air, yet perfectly in tune with the island’s buoyant atmosphere.
Spacious and imposing, one cannot help but noticing the place’s robust wooden beams known as “boudelia”-a term used by the local seamen for the wooden poles that support boats when parked aground. The dominating elements are those of the local marble stone and wood, well-balanced and bound within the towering walls.
Here the guests will find two separate bedrooms, a comfortable double bed, a king-size bed and three single beds, built-in, with coconut mattresses and anatomic pillows, the kitchen, bathroom and storeroom; built-in sofas with comfortable seats and wooden closets that used to belong to Ioanna; cupboards and open wall closets for the kitchenware, as well as traditional showcase shelves for the china. Like the rest of the house, the dominating element in the bathroom is stone. Fresh towels and soft bathrobes offer a warm, welcoming feeling, just as expected. A convenient storeroom is also available to meet the guests’ needs.
Amenities & Services
- One queen- size wooden bed with wide wooden bedhead and a view to the square
- One king-size built-in bed in a separate room with a view to the garden
- Coconut mattresses and pillows manufactured by Candia Strom, a Greek high quality brand
- Three built-in single beds with anatomical mattresses and pillows
- Air conditioning in all rooms (common and private)
- Carefully designed lightning creating cozy ambience
- Bed and bath linen (sheets, towels and pillowcases) custom-made by Guy Laroche for Keresbino Hydra (all items are hypo-allergic)
- Two beautiful wooden closets with a full-length mirror, priceless items that formerly belonged to Ioanna, now refurbished for our guests
- Porcelain serving sets
- Bath with shower, towels, slippers, bathrobe and toiletries
- Kitchen fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, kettle, sandwich maker and filter coffee/espresso maker
- Guestrooms are cleaned and beddings are changed every day for you
- Free VDSL WiFi
- 50′ Plasma TV
- Mini stereo with USB input
- Breakfast or light meal can be served on our terrace under adjustable shading
- Crib and playpen available upon request
- Baggage storage
- Terrace lounge, ideal for children and grownups, providing safety and privacy
- Easy, unobstructed access to the house (no exterior steps)
- Catering available for special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, parties)
- Filtered water
- Free welcome bottle of wine